Why Co-Work at 5 Points?
Take your business to the next level. Get away from the dog, the dishes, and those endless distractions. Invest in your business and your sanity, right here in your community.
Focused on helping you reach your goals
- SB Works provides support when you need it
- Dedication to independence and collaboration
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
A professional face for your business
- Reliable, secure mail service
- Client and team meeting space
- Connections with other businesses
Affordable, accessible, reliable
- Always a space for you—unlike the coffee shop
- Convenient location with parking and transit access
- Only distractions are fellow business owners inspiring you to do your best
You don’t have to go it alone!
- Only community space of its kind in Ward 5
- Professional advisors specializing in local small business
- Not downtown, part of the neighborhood
5 Points is the place for neighborhood small businesses to get to work. Our location offers 3,000 square feet of shared office and event space located in DC’s Woodridge neighborhood. Comprehensive business support services are available through our property management partner nonprofit, SB Works. We offer… Open floor plans Dedicated desk space options Unreserved work … Continue reading Membership Options
Meet Our Members
Get to know the members who work and gather at 5 Points We provide the space. The businesses that work here make it great. And we’re adding more all the time! SB Works DC Facades Steel Management Group Eastern Informatics Health Care Integration New Columbia Partners Louis Hankins IT Lets Get Dressed! Fitness Snob MomEMatch … Continue reading Meet Our Members
Schedule a Tour
We invite you to stop by for a tour. Meet our staff and the great people working here. See the space where you can get to work.